Kent Microfibre Towels (Q6300)
Pack of 3
Add To Basket
- Shipping Explained
Kent Microfibre Towels (Q6300)
Whether or not you enjoy cleaning your vehicle, it can be a long, tough process, where procrastination becomes a far more attractive proposition for the weekend. Therefore, having the right products at your disposal will not only make the task far more enjoyable, but you can be safe in the knowledge that the job has been done right. Mixing traditional and new technologies, Kent products are designed to give you a professional finish every time. These microfibre towels can be used dry or damp to clean your car. Microfibers are split into millions of tiny hooks that attract and lift dirt, dust and grime with ease, rather than just moving it around like traditional cotton threads. Use it dry to clean and polish, or use it damp to clean off stubborn marks leaving a streak-free finish without chemicals. Kent Chamois Company Ltd was founded in 1981 as manufacturers of genuine and synthetic chamois leather for the UK and overseas market. The company rapidly became established as a major player in this niche market and gradually began to expand its product range to cover the new growth area of automotive brush wear.
- Microfibres attract and lift dirt whilst protecting surfaces
- Soft gentle and scratch-free
- Washable once dirty
- USE DRY - Each Microfibre Cloth uses static electricity to clean and polish glass, dash, instruments etc without using any chemicals
- USE DAMP (not wet) - To clean off stubborn marks leaving a streak free finish, again without chemicals
- Towel size: ca. 300x400mm
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £60 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £60!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price