FENWICKS Bike Cleaner Concentrate
Add To Basket
- Shipping Explained
FENWICKS Bike Cleaner Concentrate
Cleaning your bike after a muddy ride can be very boring and time consuming. As can keeping your bike in tip-top condition.Â Therefore, having the right tools for the job can save time and effort, and even make the most mundane tasks more enjoyable. Fenwick's have developed a large and extensive range of cleaning and maintenance products to make the job of cleaning your bike a far easier task. This concentrated bike cleaner is a complex mixture of surfactants and sequestrants. It can be diluted using 10 parts water to create a 'ready to use' cleaner or used neat in chain baths. The cleaner works by attracting dirt, surrounding it and making it easy to rinse away. It does not use solvents or acids (citrus) to be effective, resulting in a safe product to use across all types of finishes including matt, carbon or gloss. The concentrate is biodegradable and safe to use on anodising, carbon, plastics, rubber and painted surfaces. Fenwick's advanced bike care products are a range of environmentally friendly, easy to use lubes, cleaners, degreasers and greases that perform, protect and do not make a mess. Designed, mercilessly tested and then manufactured in the UK, Fenwick's advanced bike care products are specifically designed to work with one another for maximum efficiency, making the whole process of looking after your bike quicker and more effective.
- Complex mixture of surfactants and sequestrants
- May be diluted using 10 parts water to create a ready to use bike cleaner or used neat in chain baths
- Works by attracting dirt, surrounding it, making it easy to rinse away
- Does not use solvents or acids (citrus) to be effective, resulting in a safe product
- Suitable for all types of finish including matt, carbon or gloss, leaving a clean, contaminate free surface
- Biodegradable and safe to use on anodising, carbon, plastics, rubber and painted surfaces
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £75 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £75!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price