Duckhams 90Z Classic Gear Oil
Add To Basket
- Technical Info
- Cross References
- Shipping Explained
Duckhams 90Z Classic Gear Oil
Duckhams Classic Gear Oil 90Z is a mineral oil based lubricant designed to meet the requirements of the transmissions systems found in vintage or classic vehicles which cannot use lubricants with Extreme Pressure (EP) additives.
Using carefully selected updated additives and modern base oil technology this product is designed to meet the performance requirements of a wide variety of transmission systems found in vintage and classic vehicles.
Duckhams Classic Gear Oil 90Z is designed using updated additives to provide reliable protection to Classic vehicles whilst still meeting, or exceeding, the performance required of a classic oil.
- Carefully selected to be suitable for use in lightly loaded transmission systems found in vintage or classic cars, light commercial vehicles or agricultural vehicles.
- Formulated without corrosive Extreme Pressure (EP) additives, or friction modifiers, to ensure it is suitable for use in vintage and classic transmissions systems, including those containing phosphor- bronze alloys
- Suitable for use in vintage or classic transmission systems such as manual gearboxes, axles, worm gears and rack and pinion steering systems operating under low load where non-EP lubricants are recommended.
- Not suitable for use in highly loaded applications.
- Blended using modern mineral base oils which provides improved oxidation stability and shear stability, giving improved service life compared to historic oils.
- Formulated using updated additive technology to give improved rust and corrosion protection, and good anti-foaming performance.
- API GL-1
|Density at 15°C, kg/litre||0.907|
|Viscosity, Kinematic, cSt at 40°C||288 to 352 (ISO VG 320)|
|Viscosity, Kinematic, cSt at 100°C||Approx. 24|
|Copper Corrosion||1b Pass|
- 1 LITRE TIN SKU 150H00100
- 20 LITRE DRUM SKU 150M02000
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £60 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £60!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price