Castrol MAGNATEC Stop-Start 0W-30 C2 Fully Synthetic Car Engine Oil
|Oil Viscosity Classification SAE||0W-30|
|Manufacturer Approval||PSA B71 2312|
Busy driving, reinvented.
All cars, even those with the latest stop-start engine technology don’t perform at their best in traffic congestion. And congestion has dramatically increased over the past 10 years, causing engine wear and wasting fuel.
Castrol's new MAGNATEC STOP-START combines DUALOCK molecules with their most efficient full synthetic base oils. Uniquely, Castrol’s breakthrough MAGNATEC DUALOCK molecules cling to critical engine parts and lock together to:
- Form a powerful force-field of protection against engine wear
- Dramatically reduce both warm-up* and stop-start** wear by 50%
- Offer non-stop protection and improved fuel economy*** from every start, even for vehicles with modern stop-start engine technology.
* Tested vs the API SN wear limit in the Sequence IVA test.
** Tested versus the ACEA wear limit in the OM646LA test.
*** Compared to an industry reference 15W-40 oil.
Castrol MAGNATEC STOP-START 0W-30 C2 is suitable for use in automotive petrol and diesel engines where the manufacturer recommends an ACEA C2 or earlier specification 5W-30 lubricant.
Castrol Magnatec’s DUALOCK Molecules;
- Form a powerful force field of protection
- Dramatically reduce both warm-up and stop-start wear
- Offer non-stop protection from every start
- ACEA C2
- PSA Approval B71 2312