Duckhams QS 5w-30 ACEA C4 Engine Oil
Add To Basket
- Fitment / Compatibility
- Shipping Explained
Duckhams QS 5w-30 ACEA C4 Engine Oil
Duckhams QS 5W-30 C4 is a low viscosity, low SAPS synthetic multigrade engine oil, designed using modern additive technology and high-quality synthetic base oils for petrol or diesel engines used in passenger cars or light commercial vehicles fitted with exhaust after treatment systems such as particulate filters and three-way catalytic converters.
Duckhams QS 5W-30 C4 has been carefully formulated to ensure long term protection for engines including exhaust after treatment systems, maintaining engines performance, even during extended oil drain intervals, giving robust engine protection whilst still minimising environmental impact.
- Sustained engine performance maintains engine efficiency, reducing fuel consumption. Together with reduced oil consumption, extended oil drain intervals and extended component life contribute to reduced vehicle operating costs.
- Low SAPS formulation protects exhaust after treatment devices, such as particulate filters and three-way catalytic converters, during extended oil drain intervals, maintaining their performance, and the performance of the engine, whilst minimising environmental impact.
- Stay in grade formulation designed to maintain the viscosity of the oil, ensuring suitable anti- wear and corrosion protection for engines throughout extended oil drain intervals, irrespective of driving style, reducing component wear and extending component and engine life.
- Reduced sludge and deposit formation and thermally stable formulation keeps the engine clean and the oil at the correct viscosity to ensure the engine runs at its full potential from oil change to oil change.
- Excellent low temperature properties reduce internal friction and wear giving improved cold starting, minimising engine wear at start up and extending component life.
Meets or exceeds the required performance level for;
- ACEA C4, MB 226.51, Renault Nissan RN0720
Can be used where the following specifications are recommended;
- General Motors GM-LL-A-025/GM-LL-B-025
Fitment / Compatibility:
- Mercedes Benz
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £75 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £75!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price