DENSO Iridium Tough Spark Plug [VKB20] 5625
Add To Basket
- Technical Info
- Cross References
- Shipping Explained
DENSO Iridium Tough Spark Plug [VKB20] 5625
|Tightening Torque [Nm]||22|
|Spark Plug||3 - Earthed Electrode|
|Thread Size 1||19|
DENSO has been setting the standard for spark plug technology since 1959. They develop all of their ranges in-house, and manufacture them in their own ISO9000 certified factories worldwide - with 'zero defects' as standard. They also provide this outstanding OE quality to the aftermarket. Including Standard, Platinum and Iridium, DENSO Spark Plugs cover a complete range of continually updated references. Guaranteeing optimum engine performance, choose DENSO Spark Plugs for every automotive, motorcycle, marine and small engine application.
Iridium Tough Spark Plugs combine all the performance advantages of DENSO's Iridium Power with long-life Platinum technology, producing an extended lifetime of up to 100,000 km. This extra durability offers motorists a longer service interval and reduced plug maintenance. DENSO's Iridium Tough range also reduces vehicle emissions and improves fuel economy by up to 5% compared with most standard spark plugs.
Using 0.4mm diameter iridium centre electrode, Iridium Tough displays superb ignitability and low required voltage, drawing out better performance from your car - increased acceleration, accelerator response, operational stability, and lower fuel consumption. On you day-to-day drive it will realise a comfortable and long drive in addition to low fuel consumption. Iridium Tough is recommended for the following driver:
- Long Distance/Heavy Use
Because of its long lifetime this plug is recommended to drivers for long driving. By greatly minimising electrode wear, DENSO improved mileage and extended the plug's useful life. Longevity provides you with peace of mind and safety when using Iridium Tough.
If you use your car on a daily basis, you may be concerned about fuel consumption. Iridium Tough is one solution.
Spark Plug Health Check
Use Spark Plugs To Check Your Engine Health
Heat Ranges Explained
Learn what a spark plugs heat range means, and how it can effect your engine
Heat Cross Reference
Use our spark plug heat range cross reference table
- Improved cold-starting
- More efficient fuel consumption
- Better engine performance and acceleration
- Smoother idling performance and throttle response
- Original equipment quality now available to the aftermarket
- Plugs available for all applications
- Lower required voltage and high ignitability
- Suitable for high response driving
- Thread Ø: 14mm
- Thread Reach: 19.0mm
- Hex Size:16.0mm
- Heat Range: 20
- Plug Type: 0.4mm Iridium centre electrode; platinum tipped ground electrode
Compatibility with Other Brands:
- NGK: HB6BIX-11P, ILZFR6B, IZFR6B
These suggested compatibilities with other brands should be used as a guide only. Certain design differences may exist between these spark plugs and another manufacturers; heat ratings can also vary.
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £60 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £60!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price