Bilt Hamber Hydra Wax Cleaning Kit Regular
Add To Basket
- Shipping Explained
Description:This kit provides all that is needed for the effortless application of a high-shine, long-lasting T1 grade carnauba wax finish to vehicle's paintwork, by virtue of liquid hydra-wax's detergent proof easy-to-use formulation.
Bilt Hamber Hydra Wax Cleaning Kit Regular
Preparation for this finish is provided by the non-corrosive auto-wash that is free of salt and corrosive surfactants plus with a 1:2000 dilution rate auto-wash is extremely economical is use. Its free-rinsing nature ensures a residue free finish ready for claying.
Auto-clay is an award winning polymer clay formulation designed to pull embedded particulate contamination from your car’s finish. Lightly gliding over a film of lubricating water this is a quick, simple method that provides an ultra smooth surface ready to accept hydra-wax.
This kit contains regular auto-clay for more heavily contaminated paintwork, and / or summer use
- 1 x Auto-wash our highly concentrated non-corrosive vehicle shampoo - 300ml
- 1 x Auto-clay Reg our highly acclaimed award-winning clay bar - 200g
- 1 x Hydra-wax easy-to-use detergent proof carnauba wax - 500ml
- 1 x App-pad - wax applicator for fine-film application
- 1 x Large plush quality micro-fibre buffing cloth
Benefits:How to use:
Use auto-wash on cool surfaces. This is a low viscosity clear liquid, it is not heavily thickened, take care when opening container. Dilute product as required; 5ml or 1 teaspoon in a clean bucket (based on 10 litre bucket) then add hot fast-running water to generate a thick lather. auto-wash can be used neat as a pre-wash spot cleaner using a clean swab for removal of very stubborn oily films. Rinse surfaces thoroughly after use with plenty of clean warm water dry with chamois leather to finish.
Rinse new clay bars in water.
While some users prefer to use the whole bar, it’s satisfactory to cut the bar into four pieces. To use the clay bar spray water liberally with a plant mister, on a small area of your car and rub the bar back and forth with light pressure. auto-clay should glide across your paint - keep the paint surface wetted thoroughly. auto-clay must not be used dry. Listen carefully - at first you will hear the bar as it pulls the particles away from the paint, the noise and friction will disappear quickly.
After a few passes rub your fingers over the area to feel if the surface contamination was removed. Keep rubbing until all contamination is gone. Finally, wipe the clay residue off with a soft terrycloth towel, Just like waxing, work in small areas.
What you should see coming off of the car and depositing itself on the clay bar is a reddish-brown residue, this is what you want to see. As the clay bar becomes soiled, simply fold it over squash it out and keep going. Under no circumstances should the clay bar be used if dropped on the ground, inside or out! The clay bar that comes in this pack is good for about 4 or 5 uses on the average sized car. Once the paint is clean apply hydra-wax immediately.
Shake hydra-wax well before use. Work on shaded cool panels. Using the sponge applicator provided apply in light circular motions sparingly and allow to dull for approx 5-10 minutes. Buff to a high shine using the blue micro fibre cloth provided - turn frequently.
Both applicator pad and micro fibre cloth can be washed for re use. Do not use fabric conditioner.
Applicator pad should be stored away from direct sunlight.
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £60 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £60!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price