HeatShield HP Turbo Shield - Fits T4 Flange Turbo
This HP Turbo Shield from HeatShield is a custom-fit turbo heat wrap bag using cutting edge technology and performance to keep the heat in the hot side of the turbo where it belongs.
Retaining heat helps to reduce turbo lag and chatter, and can even increase boost (in some applications) while simultaneously protecting other engine components. This shield features a ½-inch-thick BioCool* thermal-barrier inner pad sandwiched between heavy-duty foil, bound and sewn together with a stainless steel mesh at the edges.
Capable of withstanding 982°C continuous, this turbo heat shield is designed for street performance to the most hardcore racing applications. The custom-fit design means you do not have to trim or fit the heatshield blanket to fit your turbo housings, making installation a snap.
This product includes stainless steel springs to secure your HP Turbo Shield with anchoring hooks.
* BioCool is a non-caustic, non-flammable thermal barrier.
HeatShield was the first company to offer high performance turbo heat shields. Improve the efficiency of your turbo by retaining heat inside with a heat shield. Using a turbo shield can increase boost, reduce turbo chatter or flutter, and help keep the turbo from lagging!
Made in the USA from premium materials, HeatShield stand by their temperature ratings and offer you genuine products that are #racetested.
- Rated for 982°C continuous use, 1204°C intermittent
- Capable of reducing up to 60% of under hood heat
- Reduces turbo lag, lowers under hood temperatures
- Does not conduct heat to “cold side” like all metal turbo shields
- Custom fit, installs in minutes
- Made in the USA
- Rated for continuous use: 982°C
- Rated for intermittent use: 1204°C
- Insulation type: Insulator - retains heat
- Base material: Silica, ceramic and fibreglass
- Colour: Chrome/aluminium