HeatShield Stealth Turbo Shield - Black Carbon Fibre Look - Fits T4 Flange Turbo
This Stealth Turbo Shield from HeatShield combines a new black carbon-fibre appearance with a great-performing turbo heat shield. Retaining heat inside the turbo offers a multitude of benefits including the opportunity to lower under hood temperatures by as much as 60%, whilst also reducing chatter and lag. It also allows a boost increase in certain applications and reduces radiant heat damage to other engine components.
Already one of the highest quality most-effective turbo shields available, Stealth Turbo Shield is now even better. It features specially designed button-head rivets in more optimal locations which replace the standard lacing hooks to allow a tighter, more precise fit. The redesign ensures a tighter fit on the turbo housing, along with a larger opening for centre housings and to better fit the newest generation of high-performance turbochargers.
It features a ½-inch-thick BioCool* thermal-barrier inner pad sandwiched between heavy-duty foil, bound and sewn together with a stainless steel mesh at the edges. Capable of withstanding 982°C continuous, this Stealth Turbo Shieldis designed for street performance and hardcore racing applications.
The precision-fit design of these turbo shields also means you do not have to trim it to fit your turbo housing, making installation a snap. Turbo removal is not necessary in most cases, and the kit includes stainless steel springs to be used with anchors to hold it in place.
* BioCool is a non-caustic, non-flammable thermal-barrier.
HeatShield was the first company to offer high performance turbo heat shields. Improve the efficiency of your turbo by retaining heat inside with a heat shield. Using a turbo shield can increase boost, reduce turbo chatter or flutter, and help keep the turbo from lagging!
Made in the USA from premium materials, HeatShield stand by their temperature ratings and offer you genuine products that are #racetested.
- Rated for 982°C continuous use, 1204°C intermittent
- Capable of reducing up to 60% of under hood heat
- Reduces turbo lag, lowers under hood temperatures
- Available for T2, T3, T4, T4 Mid frame, and T6 flange turbos
- Custom fit, installs in minutes, includes stainless steel springs
- Increases boost
- Reduces radiant heat damage to engine components
- Made in the USA
- Rated for continuous use: 982°C
- Rated for intermittent use: 1204°C
- Insulation type: Insulator, retains heat
- Base material: Silica, ceramic, and fibreglass
- Colour: Black