Fuchs Titan Race Pro R 10W-40 Ester Synthetic Race Proven Engine Oil
TITAN RACE PRO R 10W-40 is a race proven engine oil with a high synthetic content. Utilising advanced wear reducing chemistry, ester synthetic base materials and technology derived from aircraft turbojet engine lubrication, TITAN RACE PRO R 10W-40 exhibits load-carrying and film strength properties considerably in excess of those achieved with conventional mineral or synthesised hydrocarbon lubrications (PAOs).Application
TITAN RACE PRO R 10W-40 provides outstanding protection for highly stressed engines. It is recommended for use in all high output engines where SH or SJ lubricants are specified. TITAN RACE PRO R 10W-40 may be used to advantage in many modified engines in competition applications.
The advanced wear reducing chemistry, ester synthetic base materials and technology derived from aircraft turbojet lubrication makes TITAN RACE PRO R 10W-40 ideally suited for use in highly stressed turbo charged competition units.
TITAN RACE PRO R 10W-40 gives excellent performance in competition cars which use motorcycle-type combined engine/transmission lubrication. Very high film strength and stable multigrade characteristics give optimum protection and superior gear change characteristics. All high performance power units running on leadfree, low-lead or racing gasolines benefit from the extra protection of TITAN RACE PRO R 10W-40.
- Test bed and extensive racing experience show significant increases in power output
- High detergency ensures exceptional engine cleanliness
- High film strength reduces wear and friction, ensuring reliability and long component life
- Unique formula releases entrained air quickly, minimising risk of oil starvation
- Advanced surface chemistry provides vital protection to pistons and bores, cam lobes and bearings
- Excellent shear stability for ‘stay-in-grade’ performance
- Improved high temperature deposit control and oxidation stability
Recommended for use where the following specifications are quoted: