Oil advice & recommendations from the oilman
The Oilman provides independent oil advice and product recommendations. Drawing on a wealth of experience and many industry experts you can guarantee that he knows his oils! A keen motorsport enthusiast, Oilman has been working for OPIE OILS since 2005.
Who is the oilman?
Best known for his presence on over 800 Internet clubs and forums, oilman is kept in a cupboard with a computer for 18-20 hours a day, allowed out only to take a spin in his car and read the latest issue of Wastegate Chatter!
Only the original oilman can let you know the answers to your questions:
- What engine oil do I need for my car?
- What gear oil do I need for my car?
- Which brake fluid do I need?
- Do different engine oils mix?
- What oils do I need in a modified car?
- How long will my oil last?
- What do the numbers on a can of oil mean?
- Are synthetic oils better?
- Anything else about automotive oils.
You'll find the answers to many of the above questions in oilman's oil technical info page