Castrol Radicool SF Antifreeze
Add To Basket
- Shipping Explained
Castrol Radicool SF Antifreeze
|Chemical Properties||Free of nitrite|
|Manufacturer Approval||Ford WSS-M97B44-D|
|Manufacturer Approval||MAN 324 Typ SNF|
|Manufacturer Approval||MB 325.3|
|Manufacturer Approval||MB 325,3|
|Manufacturer Approval||VW TL-774F (G12+)|
|Manufacturer Approval||Deutz DQC CB-14|
|Manufacturer Approval||DAF Approved|
|Specification||ASTM D3306 (I)|
|Specification||BS BS 6580:2010|
|Specification||JASO JIS K2234|
Castrol Radicool SF is a long-life coolant based on monoethyleneglycol with advanced organic acid inhibitor technolgy. In contrast to traditional antifreeze coolants, Castrol Radicool SF does not contain amines, nitrites, phosphates, silicates or other inorganic inhibitors. Castrol Radicool SF provides excellent corrosion protection particularly to those engines employing light metals. It is suitable for a wide range of vehicles including cars, trucks and buses using both petrol and diesel engines. It is therefore particularly suitable for use in mixed fleets.
Castrol Radicool SF works over a wide operating temperature range for effective engine cooling in all climates.
Castrol Radicool SF should be diluted between 33% and 50% concentration. For best all round performance, it is recommended that a 50% mixture in water is used. Concentrations higher than 70% volume are not recommended.
|Type of Antifreeze / Coolant Dilution:|
|Protection from freezing down to -37°C|
|Dilution of 50% (50:50)|
View our online Antifreeze / Coolant Explained document, or download the PDF and find great information on what makes a good Antifreeze / Coolant and what all those specifications actually mean.
- Product Performance
- D3306 (I), D4985, D6210
- BS - BS 6580:2010
- JASO JIS K2234
- Approved - Ford WSS-M97B44-D, MAN 324 Typ SNF, MB-Approval 325.3, VW TL-774F (G12+)
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £75 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £75!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price