Febi AdBlue - Diesel Exhaust Fluid
Add To Basket
- Technical Info
- Cross References
- Shipping Explained
Febi AdBlue - Diesel Exhaust Fluid
|Observe service information|
The name of AdBlue - a brand owned and protected by the German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA) - is familiar to many.
In diesel-powered commercial vehicles and passenger cars, the Diesel Exhaust Fluid AdBlue is used in conjunction with an SCR system for exhaust gas purification. By reacting urea with the hot exhaust gases in an SCR catalytic converter, toxic nitrogen oxides are converted into harmless nitrogen and water vapour to meet the Euro 5 and Euro 6 exhaust gas standards.
AdBlue is an aqueous solution of 32.5% synthetic urea and 67.5% demineralized water. It is not a hazardous substance as it is biodegradable, non-toxic, colourless and water soluble. However, it is corrosive to certain materials, for example vehicle paint. It also leaves stains on upholstery and carpets. Therefore, remove leaked AdBlue immediately with plenty of water.
The purity of AdBlue is a decisive factor for quality. febi only offers AdBlue with tested purity according to the ISO 22241, DIN 70070 and AUS32 standards to prevent damage to the SCR system and the catalytic converter and to ensure the reliable functioning of the SCR system. It can be used in AdBlue SCR systems of all vehicle manufacturers.
- febi AdBlue is highly pure and, with its exact mixing ratio of urea and demineralised water, ensures that the SCR system functions reliably
- Complies with ISO 22241, DIN 70070 and AUS32 standards and can be used in AdBlue SCR systems of all vehicle manufacturers
- AdBlue from febi is a licensed product of the VDA (German Association of the Automotive Industry), manufactured and filled in Germany
- The quality guidelines in the logistics chain are strictly observed. This means that you receive a high-quality product "Made in Germany" with reliably maintained specifications and properties
|Density at 20 °C / 68,0 °F||1,087 - 1,093 g/ml|
|Crystallisation point||-11 °C|
|Specifications||ISO 22241, DIN 70070, AUS32|
|Audi||G 052 910 A4|
|BMW||83 19 0 441 139 S1|
|Mercedes-Benz||004 989 04 20 | 000 583 01 07|
|MINI||83 19 0 441 139|
|Seat||G 052 910 A4|
|Škoda||G 052 910 A4|
|Volkswagen||G 052 910 A4|
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £75 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Environment-friendly and saves fuel - the urea solution from febi."
Free Shipping Over £75!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price