Millers Oils XF Premium C1 5W-30 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil
Built On History, Perfected Through Time
Fully synthetic, low SAPS, for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.
A premium engine oil formulated using the latest technology for OEM applications requiring a C1 5w30 viscosity, predominantly for Land Rover / Range Rover vehicles fitted with Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF).
Millers Oils XF Premium is a range of fully synthetic engine oils featuring Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT)*, specially designed to focus on maximising fuel economy whilst minimising engine wear.
* Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT) is the unique, superior lubrication technology developed and blended by Millers Oils.
Note: This product replaces Millers Oils XF Longlife C1 5w-30.
- Provides enhanced low temperature flow when cold starting, instantly protecting the vital components of the engine from the very start of every journey
- Maximises viscosity stability at high temperatures, which reduces engine wear giving superior protection for components including pistons, rings, timing chain, bearings and valve lifters
- Specifically engineered to enhance engine cleanliness, delivering improved fuel economy, reduced emissions and extended service drain capability
- Complements and utilises latest low SAPS technology protecting after treatment systems such as particulate filters, Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) and AdBlue delivering ultimate soot control and environmental protection
- Delivers outstanding instant protection under hot and cold temperatures, whilst simultaneously reducing fuel consumption and lowering exhaust emissions
- Compatible for use with bio fuels, DFT provides exceptional performance and protection against deposits, sludge and engine wear
- ACEA C1
- Ford WSS-M2C934-B
- Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.03.5005 (Acknowledged)
- JASO DL-1
- Asian manufacturers*
* Asian manufacturers - including but not limited to Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Nissan, Suzuki and Toyota