Mahle Oil Filter OX152/1D (BMW)
Add To Basket
- Technical Info
- Shipping Explained
Mahle Oil Filter OX152/1D (BMW)
|Filter type||Filter Insert|
|Height 1 [mm]||145|
|Inner diameter 1 [mm]||32|
|Diameter 3 [mm]||39,2|
|Seal Diameter [mm]||31,9|
Please use our Mahle filter lookup to find the Mahle filters for your car
Mahle are a world leading supplier of filters to the automotive after market industry. We supply all Mahle aftermarket filters - made to the exact quality and standards specified by the original equipment manufacturer.
The development and production of complex oil filter modules has long been one of MAHLE’s core competences. When the overall system of “engine lubrication and cooling” is considered, many other functions can be integrated along with the filtration and cooling of the lubricating oil. These include oil mist separation, sensors for pressure and temperature control, oil pressure and crankcase pressure regulation, and the optional incorporation of a fuel cooler. Thanks to the integration and use of state-of-the-art materials (especially of high-performance plastics), significant cost and weight savings can be achieved. Completely incinerable ecological filter elements that are easy to replace and dispose of are seeing increased use. Long-term filter elements using modern filter media and manufacturing processes provide an essential contribution to the extension of service intervals.
We also have the following application guides available to help you find the part you need, whether it's for a car, van, truck, agricultural or construction vehicle:
- H: 160mm
- H1: 145.25mm
- Original Material Number: 78504409
- Other Company Name: KNECH
- Other Company Number: 78504391
- EAN: 4009026201619
Notes: Eco filter
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £60 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £60!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price