Oil Safe Stumpy Spout Lid
Add To Basket
- Technical Info
- Shipping Explained
Oil Safe Stumpy Spout Lid
These Lids are designed to be used with Oil Safe DrumsWith a 1" spout opening, the OIL SAFE® Stumpy Spout Lid’s design is ideal for applications where a higher lubricant flow is required, such as for engine oils and gear oils. Made of state of the art materials and of timeless design, the lid has an advanced sealing thread design that ensures a very secure fit on all genuine OIL SAFE Drums from 1.5 through to 10 liter/US quart.
- 1" outlet spout opening
- Large hook handle for ease of carrying and to provide the ability to hang containers where needed
- For higher lubricant flow applications
- Spout made of heat-resistant materials
- Auto-shut off breather valve to avoid accidental spillage or contamination through breathers left open
- Advanced thread & sealing design ensures secure fully sealing fit to all genuine OIL SAFE Drums
- Ultra durable construction. Will not warp, leak, bend or break
- Fits to any 1.5, 2, 3, 5, or 10 liter/US quart drums
- Available from OPIE OILS in 5 different colours for easy fluid identification.
Technical Information:Technical Measurments PDF
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £60 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £60!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price