Castrol GTX 15W-40 A3/B3 Car Engine Oil
|Oil Viscosity Classification SAE||15W-40|
|Manufacturer Approval||VW 501 01/ 505 00|
|Manufacturer Approval||MB-Freigabe 229.1|
|Manufacturer Approval||Fiat 9.55535-D2|
Castrol GTX is one of the world's most trusted motor oils. It's more than just oil, it's liquid engineering that protects against problems, like sludge, that your engine faces every day.
Severe driving conditions such as every day stop-and-go/stop-start traffic, harsh weather conditions and extended drain intervals, can all cause the build-up of a thick, tar-like substance called sludge. You can't see this sludge build-up but it can damage your engine's performance and cause premature engine failure. Protect your car from harmful sludge build-up with Castrol GTX.
GTX 15W-40 A3/B3 is a high-quality engine oil featuring anti-sludge properties. Castrol GTX's Double Action technology frees the engine from old deposits while providing better protection from black sludge.
- Contains anti-sludge formula that provides better sludge protection compared to tough industry standards
- Superior protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown
- Anti-wear additives to extend the life of your engine
- High lubrication safety and good wear protection thanks to carefully assembled additive package
- Keeps the engine clean and provides reliability for many kilometres
- Catalyst-gentle due to low phosphor content
- Good high-temperature stability, i.e. even at high temperatures, the lubricating film remains resilient and pressure-stable
- ACEA A3/B3
- API SN
- MB-Approval 229.1 (Mercedes Benz)
- VW 505 00 (VW / Seat / Skoda / Audi)
- VW 501 01 (VW / Seat / Skoda / Audi)
- Meets Fiat 9.55535-D2