K&N Pro Series Oil Filter PS-3003
Add To Basket
- Technical Info
- Cross References
- Fitment / Compatibility
- Shipping Explained
K&N Pro Series Oil Filter PS-3003
|Filter type||Screw-on Filter|
K&N Pro Series Oil Filters have been specially designed for professional installers and service providers. Their high flow design can help to improve engine performance by reducing oil filter restriction. Our Pro Series Oil Filters have a fluted canister shape so they can be removed with a traditional oil filter wrench commonly available to commercial installers. These Pro Series oil filters provide outstanding filtration and engine protection throughout their service life. They are engineered to handle all grades of synthetic, conventional and blended motor oils. The pleated media provides high capacity making them suitable for extended oil change intervals when used in accordance with the vehicle and motor oil manufacturers recommendation. K&N Pro Series Oil Filters are available for canister and cartridge type oil filter applications.
Please contact us to help identify which oil filter fits your vehicle.
- High flow filter designed to improve performance
- Designed for synthetic and conventional oils
- Premium filtration media for increased capacity
- Provides outstanding filtration
- Anti Drain Back Valve: Yes
- Bypass Valve: Yes
- Filter Material: High Flow Premium Media
- Gasket Material: Nitrile Rubber
- Height: 5.875 in (149 mm)
- Outside Diameter: 3.688 in (94 mm)
- Product Box Height: 5.6 in (142 mm)
- Product Box Length: 3.9 in (99 mm)
- Product Box Width: 3.81 in (97 mm)
- Product Style: Oil Filters
- PSI Relief Valve: 11-17
- Removal Nut: No
- Style: Canister
- Thread Specification: 13/16 In. - 16
- Weight: 1.3 lb (0.6 kg)
Fitment / Compatibility:
- 2015 GMC SIERRA 3500 HD 6.6L V8 DSL - All
- 2015 GMC SIERRA 2500 HD 6.6L V8 DSL - All
- 2015 GMC SAVANA 4500 6.6L V8 DSL - All
- 2015 GMC SAVANA 3500 6.6L V8 DSL - All
- 2015 GMC SAVANA 2500 6.6L V8 DSL - All
- 2015 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500 HD 6.6L V8 DSL - All
- 2015 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500 HD 6.6L V8 DSL - All
- 2015 CHEVROLET EXPRESS 4500 6.6L V8 DSL - All
- 2015 CHEVROLET EXPRESS 3500 6.6L V8 DSL - All
- 2015 CHEVROLET EXPRESS 2500 6.6L V8 DSL - All
- 2014 GMC SIERRA 3500 HD 6.6L V8 DSL - All
- 2014 GMC SIERRA 2500 HD 6.6L V8 DSL - All
- 2014 GMC SAVANA 4500 6.6L V8 DSL - All
- 2014 GMC SAVANA 3500 6.6L V8 DSL - All
- 2014 GMC SAVANA 2500 6.6L V8 DSL - All
- 2014 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500 HD 6.6L V8 DSL - All
- 2014 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500 HD 6.6L V8 DSL - All
- 2014 CHEVROLET EXPRESS 4500 6.6L V8 DSL - All
- 2014 CHEVROLET EXPRESS 3500 6.6L V8 DSL - All
- 2014 CHEVROLET EXPRESS 2500 6.6L V8 DSL - All
- 2013 GMC SIERRA 3500 HD 6.6L V8 DSL - All
- 2013 GMC SIERRA 2500 HD 6.6L V8 DSL - All
- AC Delco: PF2232
- Champ Labs.: LFP2999
- Chevrolet: PF2232
- Fram: PH13
- Fram: PH5
- Fram: PH9100
- GMC: PF2232
- Mobil One: M1302
- Motorcraft: FL12
- Purolator: L30040
- Purolator: L34631
- Purolator: L35132
- Purolator: L35399
- WIX: 51060
- WIX: 51060R
- WIX: 51061
- WIX: 51061R
- WIX: 57202
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £60 and over , regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
"High quality oil filters from a name you can trust"
Free Shipping Over £60!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price