Motul Brake Cleaner P2
Add To Basket
- Technical Info
- Shipping Explained
Motul Brake Cleaner P2
Motul P2 Brake Clean is ideal not only for brakes and clutches and brake and clutch pad residue, but also for all mechanical parts and systems, engine dismantling, levers, clutch mechanisms and shock absorbers, chain stops and adjusters, wheel rims and for the removal of oil, grease and tar residue. Also for electrical circuits, electrics, plugs, suppressors, plastics, paintwork, varnish.
Grand Prix and Superbike teams also use Motul Brake Cleaner to swifty remove rubber and tar residue from fairings. Since Motul Brake Cleaner is very powerful, it is advisable to test prior to use on a small, inconspicous area before using it on plastics, paint and varnish.
Please note that we cannot ship ANY aerosols to international destinations.
Motul P2 Brake Cleaner:
- Dissolves oil, grease and tar. Leaves no marks. No need to rub.
- Evaporates very quickly leaving no marks.
Technical Information:Shake before use.
Spray from a short distance on the areas to be cleaned.
Respray on very dirty areas. Evaporates very quickly.
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £60 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
"Handy little brake cleaner, quick and easy to use."
Free Shipping Over £60!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price