Fuchs Titan Sintopoid FE SAE 75W-85 Fully Synthetic Gear Oil
Fully-synthetic, fuel-economy passenger car axle fluid offering increased gearbox efficiency in passenger cars due to low viscosity level. Reduces fuel consumption and offers best cold start behaviour. Suitable as fill for life fluid according to manufacturer.
TITAN SINTOPOID FE 75W-85 is produced based using a modern, OEM-proven additive technology with multiple application profiles embedded into a shear-free fully synthetic base oil matrix. Special Friction Modifiers reduce power losses in gears and bearings due to friction, and hence increase the gearbox efficiency as well as ensuring the performance of limited slip differentials. Oil sump temperature is reduced significantly during constant operation.
TITAN SINTOPOID FE 75W-85 is miscible and compatible with other branded axle fluids. Full performance can only be achieved when pure, unmixed product is being used. To benefit from the full properties of the product, a full oil drain is recommended when switching to TITAN SINTOPOID FE 75W-85.
- Offers the benefit of fuel economy to customers.
- Rationalization of product diversity to one FE-MTFproduct with several application opportunities, also for limited slip differentials (LS-Function).
- TITAN SINTOPOID FE SAE 75W-85 offers reliable operation under high stress (without shear loss of viscosity) in rear axle gearboxes during the whole oil operation interval (Fill-for-life).
- Prevents reliably from wear, sludge formation, agglomeration and corrosion.
- TITAN SINTOPOID FE SAE 75W-85 offers an outstanding viscosity temperature behaviour lying above the performance of many normal service gearbox lubricants, thus ensuring lubrication at very low as well as very high operation temperatures.
- Is thermally highly stable and does not foam even under highest stress.
- TITAN SINTOPOID FE SAE 75W-85 is compatible with many elastomers and other sealant materials.
- MB-APPROVAL 235.7
- MB-APPROVAL 235.74
- ZF TE-ML 18
- FUCHS Recommendations
- VW TL 521 45-X (G 052 145 A1)
- VW TL 521 90 (G 052 190 A2/G 055 190 A2)
- MB-APPROVAL 239.71
- MB-APPROVAL 239.72
Technical Information:Density at 15 °C DIN 51757 0.854 g/ml
Flash Point, CoC DIN ISO 2592 215 °C
Pourpoint DIN ISO 3016 -45 °C
Dynamic Viscosity at - 40°C DIN 51398 59,000 mPas
Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C DIN 51562-1 78.0 mm²/s
Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C DIN 51562-1 12.0 mm²/s
Viscosity Index DIN ISO 2909 149