RED LINE Synthetic Gear Oil 75W-90 GL5
RED LINE SYNTHETIC GEAR OILS are designed to provide the highest degree of protection and greatest efficiency for your drivetrain. Red Line provides a complete line of drivetrain lubricants which are optimized for differential, transmission, or transaxle use over a wide range of temperatures. Proper selection depends upon the manufacturers' requirements and whether the application is for passenger automotive, commercial, or racing use. Red Line Gear Oils contain polyol ester base stocks, the only lubricants which can withstand the tremendous heat of modern jet engines, which makes our products provide excellent lubrication even under extreme conditions of high-loading and high-temperatures. The natural lubricity of the polyol esters provide excellent slipperiness which reduces the sliding friction in hypoid gears - reducing wear and significantly reducing temperatures. The synthetic basestocks have a natural multigrade property, so large amounts of unstable thickeners are not required to manufacture our gear oils, which means that Red Line Gear Oils will provide a stable viscosity for even extended periods of use. Red Line formulates more extreme-pressure protection into the gear oils than other petroleum and synthetic manufacturers which provides wear protection over a wider range of temperatures and performance conditions - ranging from high-torque and low-speed situations to very high-speed conditions with shock loading.
REDLINES most popular gear oil, 75W90 is the preferred product in nearly all car and light truck differentials, both conventional and limited-slip, as it contains friction modifier which is recommended for limited-slip units.
REDLINE 75W90 Gear Oil is common in racing differential applications and can be used in transmissions and tranaxles; however, other Red Line lubricants have better frictional properties for rapid synchronisation. Exceeds API GL-5.
- Provides the greatest gear protection available
- Reduces differential and gearbox temperatures
- Increases differential and gearbox durability
- Rapid lubrication even in very cold weather
- Improves shifting in manual transmissions
- Provides improved drivetrain efficiency
- Prevents foaming even at high speeds
- Low corrosiveness reduces synchronizer wear
- Stable even at elevated temperatures
- Can be used in limited-slip and regular differentials
- Suitable for competition and street use
- Compatible with petroleum and other synthetics
- Compatible with seals designed for petroleum
- Satisfies requirements calling for API GL-5 and GL-6
- Allows extended drains in non-warranty vehicles