Total Fluidmatic CVT MV Continuously Variable Transmission Fluid
Multipurpose Continuously Variable Transmission Fluid
Thanks to FLUIDMATIC CVT MV outstanding power transmission ratios and fuel economy capability, many manufacturers especially in Asia intend to equip their new vehicles with this kind of transmission.
This lubricant is a high performance, continuously variable transmission fluid designed to meet the service fill used in many Asian, North American and European designed vehicles. This Multi-vehicle fluid has been developed to be used in all belt and chain CVTs
Thanks to this Multi-vehicle fluid, it provides smoother, consistent all weather step-less shifting, and all-around lubrication protection of the transmission components to help extend transmission service life and provide a smooth driving experience. Highly recommended for refill of pulley-based continuously variable transmissions in Japanese and Korean designed vehicles where it emphasis on Anti Shudder Durability performance
- Outstanding metal-to-metal friction performances: FLUIDMATIC CVT MV provides high static and dynamic metal friction performances and has demonstrated very stable friction performances during endurance tests.
- These outstanding performances provide intended fuel economy benefits and increased the durability of both, the fluid and the gearbox.
- Improved anti-shudder durability: Endurance test has shown that FLUIDMATIC CVT MV performs excellent wet clutch performance with less noise, vibration and hardness. That’s why FLUIDMATIC CVT MV suits for CVT equipped with either a torque converter clutch or a wet start clutch
- Superior wear protection on both push-belt and pulleys elements and very good scuffing resistance on gears.
- Excellent low temperature properties provide easier start-ups and improved lubrication at low ambient temperatures.
- Very good thermal and oxidation stability for long and consistent temperature performance.
- Effective foam control properties provide consistent shifting performance and reduce fluid losses in severe service.
- Excellent parts material compatibility
Meets the requirements
Honda HMMF (without starting clutch), HCF2
Honda Z-1 CVT without starting clutch, not Suitable for 2001-2007 Honda Fit & Jazz
Hyundai-Kia CVT J-1, SP III-CVT
Mazda JWS 3320
Mitsubishi CVTF-J1, CVTF J-4 and J-4+, SP III CVT
Subaru iCVT / iCVT FG / ECVT
Suzuki CVTF TC / NS-2 / CVT
Toyota CVTF TC / CVTF FE
Audi/Volkswagen: TL 521 80 (G 052 180) / TL 521 80 (G 052 516) / Audi Multitronic
BMW mini Cooper EZL 799
Daihatsu AMMIX CVTF DFE / CVT Fluid DC & DFC
Suzuki CVT Green 1&2 / 1V / CVT 3320