Febi Brake Cable (170488)
Add To Basket
- Cross References
- Fitment / Compatibility
- Shipping Explained
Febi Brake Cable (170488)
Febi brake cable for select Ford vehicles.
When applying your brakes, every centimetre counts. Therefore the material quality of all braking components is crucial as they ensure the safe functioning of the braking system.
For this reason, the Febi braking range only consists of OE matching quality products to guarantee an unquestionable stopping performance in all driving conditions. Driver safety is always the top priority, which is why their certified Quality Management department stringently tests all brake components for various requirements and standards.
- Group-independent, family-owned manufacturer
- Broad braking range
- OE matching quality
- All braking products combine performance, driving comfort and longevity
- Strict quality standards
Fitment / Compatibility:
|FORD||1 328 199|
|FORD||1 340 831|
|FORD||1 347 494|
|FORD||1 355 126|
|FORD||1 366 384|
|FORD||1 431 308|
|FORD||1 492 822|
|FORD||1 525 803|
|FORD||1 707 756|
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £60 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £60!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price