Bilt Hamber Auto Clay SOFT
Add To Basket
- Technical Info
- Shipping Explained
Bilt Hamber Auto Clay SOFT
Bilt Hamber auto-clay is a paint smoothing bar, designed to get your paintwork looking great and to keep it staying that way. By removing harmful contamination from vehicle paint finishes, Bilt Hamber auto-clay improves the durability of your paint work and increases the gloss level of subsequent waxes.
Designed for the more regular detailer, the soft version of the auto clay bar is a softer, easier to mould compliment to the regular bar. If you haven't used finishing clay on your car before, we recommend the use of the regular auto-clay.
Auto-clay removes particles from your car's paintwork which can't be removed by washing, waxing or polishing such as brake dust, insect residue, bird droppings or tree sap. Use of auto-clay will leave a glass smooth ultra clean finish ready for waxing.
Bilt Hamber clays are supplied as a 200g bar - that's twice the size of many other bars! And unlike most competitors, Bilt Hamber clay bars don't require a separate special lubricant; ordinary tap water can be used.
Comes with full instructions. Our top tip - keep the surface good and wet!
Should I use Regular or Soft?
The regular auto-clay bar is preferred for the super-smoothing of not previously clayed paint or removing overspray. The soft auto-clay bar is the perfect more routine compliment, allowing the more regular detailer to keep silky smooth paintwork with the minimum of effort and fuss.The medium auto-clay bar is meant as a go between, for detailers needing a mix of both regular and soft.
- Large 200g bar
- No special lube required - just use tap water
- Paint smoothing bar
- Designed to get your paintwork looking great
- Remove harmful contamination
- Improves the durability
- Increases the gloss level of subsequent waxes.
Soft auto-clay bar is perfect for more routine compliment, allowing the more regular detailer to keep silky smooth paintwork with the minimum of effort and fuss.
Technical Information:Not sure which clay bar to pick?
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £60 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
"Soft version of the more popular regular clay bar. "
Free Shipping Over £60!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price