Silkolene Motorcycle Chain Lube
Add To Basket
- Shipping Explained
Silkolene Motorcycle Chain Lube
This product has changed sizes from 400ml to 500ml, however we still have a small number of 400ml in stock at a reduced to clear price.
An advanced synthetic technology lubricant specially designed for high performance motorcycle chains. When first applied, SILKOLENE CHAIN LUBE is sufficiently fluid and mobile to penetrate into the vital pins and bushes of the chain, providing excellent lubrication and corrosion protection.
SILKOLENE CHAIN LUBE quickly thickens by solvent evaporation to leave a thin yet durable coating on the external side plates and rollers, offering outstanding corrosion protection while resisting the tendency to fling off, even at high speeds.
SILKOLENE CHAIN LUBE helps to seal the chain and combats the ingress of water and other contaminants which can dramatically reduce chain and sprocket life.
SILKOLENE CHAIN LUBE should be applied sparingly to the inside of the chain, some hours before the motorcycle is to be used. Remove any excess by wiping with a dry rag. Its film forming (creep) properties will ensure complete chain coverage and corrosion protection.
Please note that we cannot ship ANY aerosols to international destinations.
- Effectively penetrates vital pins and bushes of the chain to provide excellent lubrication and corrosion protection.
- Quickly thickens by solvent evaporation to leave a thin yet durable coating on the external side plates and rollers, offering outstanding protection, while resisting the tendency to fling off, even at high speeds.
- Helps to seal the chain and combats the ingress of water and other contaminants that can dramatically reduce chain and sprocket life.
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £60 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £60!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price