Millers Oils XF Premium C3 VW 5W-30 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil
Built On History, Perfected Through Time
Fully synthetic, mid SAPS, for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.
A premium OEM approved engine oil formulated using Millers Oils Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT) for applications requiring a C3 5w30 viscosity. Designed for Volkswagen Audi Group (VAG) including Bentley, Lamborghini, Seat, Skoda and Porsche. Other coverage includes BMW and Mercedes Benz.
Millers Oils XF Premium is a range of fully synthetic engine oils featuring Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT)*, specially designed to focus on maximising fuel economy whilst minimising engine wear.
* Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT) is the unique, superior lubrication technology developed and blended by Millers Oils.
- Provides enhanced low temperature flow when cold starting, instantly protecting the vital components of the engine from the very start of every journey
- Maximises viscosity stability at high temperatures, which reduces engine wear giving superior protection for components including pistons, rings, timing chain, bearings and valve lifters
- Complements and utilises latest mid SAPS technology protecting after treatment systems such as particulate filters, Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) and AdBlue delivering ultimate soot control and environmental protection
- Delivers outstanding instant protection under hot and cold temperatures, whilst simultaneously reducing fuel consumption and lowering exhaust emissions
- Specifically formulated for use in all hybrid systems including self-charging hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) and plug in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV)
- Compatible for use with bio fuels, DFT provides exceptional performance and protection against deposits, sludge and engine wear
- ACEA C3
- API SN
- BMW Longlife-04
- MB 229.51
- Porsche C30
- VW 504 00 / 507 00 (Approved)
- Chrysler MS-11106
- Fiat 9.55535-S3
- MB 229.31
- VW 506 00 / 506 01, VW 503 00 / 503 01
- VW 502 00 / 505 01, VW 502 00 / 505 00
- VW 500 00 / 501 01
- Audi, Bentley, Lamborghini, Seat, Skoda
- Asian manufacturers*
* Asian manufacturers - including but not limited to Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Nissan, Suzuki and Toyota