Millers Oils XF Premium ECO 5W-30 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil
Built On History, Perfected Through Time
Fully synthetic, full SAPS, for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.
A premium manufacturer acknowledged engine oil formulated using the latest technology for OEM applications requiring a 5w30 viscosity, predominantly for Ford, Jaguar Land Rover and Asian manufacturers.
Millers Oils XF Premium is a range of fully synthetic engine oils featuring Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT)*, specially designed to focus on maximising fuel economy whilst minimising engine wear.
* Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT) is the unique, superior lubrication technology developed and blended by Millers Oils.
This product replaces XF Longlife ECO 5W-30.
- Provides enhanced low temperature flow when cold starting, instantly protecting the vital components of the engine from the very start of every journey
- Maximises viscosity stability at high temperatures, which reduces engine wear giving superior protection for components including pistons, rings, timing chain, bearings and valve lifters
- Specifically engineered to enhance engine cleanliness, delivering improved fuel economy, reduced emissions and extended service drain capability
- Delivers outstanding instant protection under hot and cold temperatures, whilst simultaneously reducing fuel consumption and lowering exhaust emissions
- Specifically formulated for use in all hybrid systems including self-charging hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) and plug in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV)
- Compatible for use with bio fuels, DFT provides exceptional performance and protection against deposits, sludge and engine wear
- ACEA A5/B5
- API SL
- Ford WSS-M2C913-D (Acknowledged)
- Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.03.5003 (Acknowledged)
- API CF
- ACEA A1/B1
- Fiat 9.55535-G1
- Ford WSS-M2C913-C, Ford WSS-M2C913-B, Ford WSS-M2C913-A
- ILSAC GF-4
- Renault RN0700
- Volvo VCC 95200377*
- Asian Manufacturers**
* VCC 95200377 suitable for use where a 0w30 viscosity is recommended (except fuel economy benefit)
** Asian manufacturers - Including but not limited to Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Nissan, Suzuki and Toyota