NGK Glow Plug Y-502R (NGK 3852)
Add To Basket
- Technical Info
- Cross References
- Shipping Explained
NGK Glow Plug Y-502R (NGK 3852)
|Glow Plug Design||Metal glow plug|
|Rated Current [A]||5,0|
|Overall Length [mm]||76,0|
|Fitting Depth [mm]||24,5|
|Thread Size||M10 x 1,0|
|Tightening Torque [Nm]||17|
|Spanner Size||10 mm|
|Connector type||M4 / 0,8-1,5 Nm|
NGK Glow Plug - Reference: Y-502R
From the worlds No.1 spark plug manufacturer you'd expect nothing but the best from their glow plugs too; and you'd be right. NGK have been relentlessly developing engine pre-heating technology since the early 1960s and the inbuilt advanced technology ensures that automotive engineers can get the most out of their engine designs and help them meet the increasing emission targets necessary to improve our environment.
Plug Type: Quick Glow System (QGS) Double Coil
The double coil type has a low resistance heating coil and a regulating coil to increase resistance in the circuit as the temperature rises. This provides very fast pre-heating performance and a degree of temperature control, therefore protecting against overheating. This type must also be used with a dedicated QGS controller to regulate voltage or current flow. Temperature rise time approximately 6 seconds up to 900 degrees Celsius.
- Serial Number: 2
- Model Type: Sheathed type (earthed through body)
- Heating Characteristics: Quick glow system
- Battery Voltage: 12V
- Marked Voltage: 11V
- TerminalType: M4 threaded
- Hex Size: 10mm
- Thread Diameter: 10mmØ double coil (M10)
- Thread Pitch: 1.00mm
- Overall Length: 76mm
- Heater Tube Length: 24.5mm
- Bosch: 0 250 202 002
- Champion: CH216
- DENSO: DG-111
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £60 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £60!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price