K&N Pro Series Performance Oil Filter PS-1008
Add To Basket
- Technical Info
- Cross References
- Fitment / Compatibility
- Shipping Explained
K&N Pro Series Performance Oil Filter PS-1008
|Filter type||Screw-on Filter|
K&N Pro Series Oil Filters have been specially designed for professional installers and service providers. Their high flow design can help to improve engine performance by reducing oil filter restriction. Our Pro Series Oil Filters have a fluted canister shape so they can be removed with a traditional oil filter wrench commonly available to commercial installers. These Pro Series oil filters provide outstanding filtration and engine protection throughout their service life. They are engineered to handle all grades of synthetic, conventional and blended motor oils. The pleated media provides high capacity making them suitable for extended oil change intervals when used in accordance with the vehicle and motor oil manufacturers recommendation. K&N Pro Series Oil Filters are available for canister and cartridge type oil filter applications.
Please contact us to help identify which oil filter fits your vehicle.
- High flow filter designed to improve performance
- Designed for synthetic and conventional oils
- Premium filtration media for increased capacity
- Provides outstanding filtration
- Anti Drain Back Valve: Yes
- Bypass Valve: Yes
- Filter Material: High Flow Premium Media
- Gasket Material: Nitrile Rubber
- Height: 2.875 in (73 mm)
- Outside Diameter: 2.688 in (68 mm)
- Product Box Height: 2.75 in (70 mm)
- Product Box Length: 2.75 in (70 mm)
- Product Box Width: 2.75 in (70 mm)
- Product Style: Oil Filters
- PSI Relief Valve: 11-17
- Removal Nut: No
- Style: Canister
- Thread Specification: M20 x 1.5
- Weight: 0.5 lb (0.2 kg)
Fitment / Compatibility:
- 2015 SUBARU WRX STI 2.5L H4 F/I - All
- 2015 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI 2.5L H4 F/I - All
- 2015 SMART FORTWO 1.0L L3 F/I - All
- 2015 RENAULT KOLEOS 2.5L L4 F/I - All
- 2015 NISSAN VERSA NOTE 1.6L L4 F/I - All
- 2015 NISSAN VERSA 1.6L L4 F/I - All
- 2015 NISSAN SENTRA 1.8L L4 F/I - All
- 2015 NISSAN ROGUE SELECT 2.5L L4 F/I - All
- 2015 NISSAN ROGUE 2.5L L4 F/I - All
- 2015 NISSAN QUEST 3.5L V6 F/I - All
- 2015 NISSAN PATHFINDER 3.5L V6 F/I - All
- 2015 NISSAN PATHFINDER 2.5L L4 F/I - All
- 2015 NISSAN NV200 2.0L L4 F/I - All
- 2015 NISSAN MURANO 3.5L V6 F/I - All
- 2015 NISSAN MICRA 1.6L L4 F/I - All
- 2015 NISSAN MAXIMA 3.5L V6 F/I - All
- 2015 NISSAN JUKE 1.6L L4 F/I - All
- 2015 NISSAN FRONTIER 2.5L L4 F/I - All
- 2015 NISSAN CUBE 1.8L L4 F/I - All
- 2015 NISSAN ALTIMA 3.5L V6 F/I - All
- 2015 NISSAN ALTIMA 2.5L L4 F/I - All
- 2015 NISSAN 370Z 3.7L V6 F/I - All
- 2015 MITSUBISHI L200 2.4L L4 F/I - All
- AC Delco: PF1237
- Champ Labs.: PH2876
- Donaldson: P502067
- Fram: PH5541
- Fram: PH6607
- Infiniti: 1520865F0C
- Infiniti: 1520865F0E
- Mann-Hummel: ML1014
- Mazda: B6Y114302A
- Mazda: PE0114302
- Motorcraft: FL816
- Nissan: 1520865F0C
- Nissan: 1520865F0E
- Purolator: L14612
- Purolator: L14622
- Smart: 1321800010
- Subaru: 15208AA12A
- WIX: 51365
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £60 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
"High quality oil filters from a name you can trust"
Free Shipping Over £60!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price