K&N Performance Intake Kit - 69-3526TP
Add To Basket
- Technical Info
- Fitment / Compatibility
- Shipping Explained
K&N Performance Intake Kit - 69-3526TP
The K&N 69-3526TP Typhoon air intake system is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminium tube air induction system designed to fit some Ford Mustang GT 4.6L V8 models. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced by the K&N Typhoon air intake which is designed to dramatically reduce air flow restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The 69-3526TP air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter and a replacement air box with an ultra-lightweight carbon fibre lid that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed through the intake tube into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The intake tube has an attractive chrome-like finish that's made to last and it accommodates the factory mass air sensor and a replacement silicone crank case vent hose. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points. The tools needed are a screwdriver, pliers, ratchet set and some wrenches. Some Typhoon air intakes are not legal for sale or use in California and other states adopting California emission standards while others are CARB exempt and 50 state legal. Check the K&N catalogue or website for vehicle applications and specific CARB status for each vehicle and air intake.
Please contact us to help identify which intake kit fits your vehicle.
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Low restriction aluminium tube
- Easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less
- Filter lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required
- Replaces stock air intake system
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 9.5 HP @ 5000 RPM
- Air Filter Colour: Red
- Air Filter Height: 6 in (152 mm)
- Air Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Air Filter Outlet Shape: Round
- Clamp Material: Stainless Steel
- Clamp Style: Regular
- Clamps Included: 5
- Couplers Included: 2
- Intake Pipe Colour / Finish: Polished
- Intake Pipe Material: Aluminium
- Product Box Height: 15.6 in (396 mm)
- Product Box Length: 24.2 in (615 mm)
- Product Box Width: 20.2 in (513 mm)
- Product Style: 69 Series Typhoon Kits
- Replacement Filter: RF-1048
- Street Legal In All US States: Yes
- System Type: Cold-Air Intake System
- TUV Approved (Europe): No
- Weight: 11.8 lb (5.4 kg)
Fitment / Compatibility:
- 2010 FORD MUSTANG GT 4.6L V8 F/I
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £60 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £60!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price