Fuchs Renep CGLP 220 Slideway Oil
Add To Basket
- Shipping Explained
Description:The quality of machined components depends heavily on the accurate feed and accurate positioning provided by machine tool slideways with slideway oils playing an important role. Slideway oils must provide a stable, adhesive lubricating film in the presence of metalworking fluids even in micro-feed situations and when pressures are high. Good lubrication eliminates chattering and thus ripples on the surface of components caused by stick-slip.
Fuchs Renep CGLP 220 Slideway Oil
RENEP CGLP oils were developed together with the Tribological Laboratory at the University of Darmstadt and the Laboratory for Tribology and Sliding Technologies (SKC-Technik). Carefully selected base oils and matched additives guarantee almost frictionfree movement at the lubrication points. Special attention during development was also paid to compatibility with the water-miscible cutting fluids used in machine tools. Anti-corrosion agents and ageing (oxidation) inhibitors are effective at relatively low temperatures (working temperature = room temperature). EP and anti-wear additives guarantee long machine life and exceptionally good operational reliability.
The selected additive combinations create layers which have a low internal friction. Furthermore, polar surface active substances form a stable, adhesive lubricating film. This reduces friction when movement starts, lowers the initial current consumption and optimises the efficiency of the machine tool.
- Stable lubricating film
- Low coefficient of friction
- Avoidance of stick-slip
- Good EP properties and excellent protection against wear
- Excellent corrosion protection (steel and non-ferrous metals)
- Good demulsification, optimum compatibility with water-miscible cutting fluids
- Excellent compatibility with plastic materials (slideway materials)
- No discolouration of the slideway material
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £60 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £60!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price