Fuchs TITAN SINTOFLUID FE SAE 75W Synthetic Manual Transmission Oil
Synthetic, fuel-economy manual transmission fluid offering increased gearbox efficiency in passenger cars due to low viscosity level. Reduces fuel consumption and offers best cold start behaviour. Suitable as fill for life fluid according to manufacturer.
TITAN SINTOFLUID FE 75W offers increased gearbox efficiency in passenger cars due to its low viscosity. Reduces fuel consumption and offers best cold start behaviour. Suitable as fill for life fluid depending on manufacturer.
TITAN SINTOFLUID FE 75W is based on a modern, well-proven, additive technology with multiple metal compatibility and a synthetic base fluid.
TITAN SINTOFLUID FE 75W is miscible and compatible with other branded MTFs. In order to fully utilise the advantages of TITAN SINTOFLUID FE 75W draining and refilling is recommended, rather than topping up.
- Maximum fuel economy
- Offers reliable operation under high loads in manual transmissions (Fill-for-life in certain units)
- Protects against wear, sludge formation, deposits and corrosion
- Offers an outstanding viscosity temperature behaviour exceeding the performance of many normal service gearbox lubricants, thus ensuring lubrication at very low as well as very high operation temperatures
- Prevents bearing wear
- Excellent thermal stability and foam suppression
- Compatible with all elastomers and other sealant materials
- FUCHS Recommendations
- VW TL 521 78 (G 052 178 A2)
- VW TL 525 12 (G 052 512 A2)
- VW TL 726 (G 052 726 A2 / G 055 726 A2 / G 060 726 A2 / G 070 726 A2)
- VW TL 521 71
- VW TL 525 27
Technical Information:Density at 15ºC DIN 51757 0.877 g/ml
Flash Point, CoC DIN ISO 2592 221ºC
Pour Point DIN ISO 3016 -44ºC
Foaming Tendency Seq. I/II ASTM D 892 20/0 ; 30/0 ml
Dynamic Viscosity at - 40ºC DIN 51398 75,000 mPas
Kinematic Viscosity at 40ºC DIN 51562-1 40.8 mm2/s
Kinematic Viscosity at 100ºC DIN 51562-1 6.7 mm2/s
Viscosity index DIN ISO 2909 119