DENSO TT Twin Tip Spark Plug [K20TT]
Add To Basket
- Technical Info
- Cross References
- Shipping Explained
DENSO TT Twin Tip Spark Plug [K20TT]
|Tightening Torque [Nm]||22|
|Spark Plug||1 - Earthed Electrode|
|Thread Size 1||19|
Fitted as original equipment by Ford. Example application: PEUGEOT 206 Hatchback (2A/C) 1.4i.
DENSO has been setting the standard for spark plug technology since 1959. They develop all of their ranges in-house, and manufacture them in their own ISO9000 certified factories worldwide - with 'zero defects' as standard. They also provide this outstanding OE quality to the aftermarket. Including Standard, Platinum and Iridium, DENSO Spark Plugs cover a complete range of continually updated references. Guaranteeing optimum engine performance, choose DENSO Spark Plugs for every automotive, motorcycle, marine and small engine application.
DENSO's Twin Tip Plugs use a tip shape for the ground electrode, in addition to the tip shape of the centre electrode for conventional spark plugs. This unique structure results in improved ignition performance for a more powerful and fuel-efficient combustion. The nickel alloy contacts enables the centre electrode to be made 40 percent thinner than that of conventional nickel spark plugs. When the spark generated by a spark plug grows during combustion with the air-fuel mixture, it loses heat when it comes into contact with electrodes and ignition performance decreases. Thinner electrodes result in less obstruction of spark growth (quenching), meaning better ignitability.
Spark Plug Health Check
Use Spark Plugs To Check Your Engine Health
Heat Ranges Explained
Learn what a spark plugs heat range means, and how it can effect your engine
Heat Cross Reference
Use our spark plug heat range cross reference table
- Improved cold-starting
- More efficient fuel consumption
- Better engine performance and acceleration
- Smoother idling performance and throttle response
- Original equipment quality now available to the aftermarket
- Plugs available for all applications
- Thread Ø: 14mm
- Thread Reach: 19.0mm
- Hex Size:16.0mm
- Heat Range: 20
- Electrode Design: Double ground electrodes
- F6DP, F6DP0R, F6DPX, F6DSR, F7DP, FR6DP, FR6DP1, FR6DP1X, FR6DPX, FR6DS, FR7DP, FR7DP1X, FR7DPX
- BCPR6ET, BK6E, BKR5EK, BKR5EKU, BKR5EP-11, BKR6E, BKR6E-11, BKR6EK, BKR6EKB-11, BKR6EKC, BKR6EKE, BKR6EKPA, BKR6EKPB-11, BKR6EKU, BKR6EKUB, BKR6EKUE, BKR6E-N-11, BKR6EP-11, BKR6EP-13, BKR6EQUA, BKR6EQUP, BKR6ES, BKR6ETA-10, BKR6EY, BKR6EYA, BKR6EYA-11, BKR6EZ, BKR6EZB, BKUR6EK, BKUR6ET, BKUR6ET-10, BKUR6ETB-10, PFR5B-11, PFR6B, PFR6B-11, PFR6B-11C, PFR6E-10, PFR6G-11, PFR6G-13E, PFR6G-9, PFR6H-10, PFR6J-11, PFR6N-11, PFR6Q, PFR6T-10G, PFR6X-11, PZFR6F, PZFR6F-11, PZFR6H, PZFR6J-11, ZFR5P-G, ZFR6F-11, ZFR6F-11G, ZFR6J-11, ZFR6S-Q
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £60 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £60!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price