DENSO Iridium TT Spark Plug - IQ16TT
Add To Basket
- Technical Info
- Shipping Explained
DENSO Iridium TT Spark Plug - IQ16TT
|Tightening Torque [Nm]||22|
|Spark Plug||1 - Earthed Electrode|
|Thread Size 1||19|
The design of the Denso Iridium TT plug means that less voltage is required to create the spark and less energy to make the connection between electrodes. DENSO’s cutting-edge technology has created a unique iridium rhodium alloy with the highest iridium ratio in the market for the centre electrode as well as a bespoke platinum alloy for the ground electrode. The resulting spark is more corrosive and allows an extended lifespan of the plug.
The Iridium TT plug better controls the vehicle’s engine, resulting in reduced misfiring and less fluctuation in the engine revs, particularly while idling.
Popular Applications: Chevrolet Matiz, Saab 9-3
Why you should choose Denso Iridium TT Plugs:
- Improved performance of up to 20% compared with traditional Nickel plugs
- Highly consolidated range: few part numbers covers the majority of top selling EU car park
- Two ultra-fine, highly durable 0.4mm iridium centre and 0.7mm platinum ground electrodes
- Lifespan of 120,000km
- Fuel Savings
Spark Plug Health Check
Use Spark Plugs To Check Your Engine Health
Heat Ranges Explained
Learn what a spark plugs heat range means, and how it can effect your engine
Heat Cross Reference
Use our spark plug heat range cross reference table
- Vastly increased endurance - Lifetime of 120,000 km.
- Improved Ignitability - Stronger spark delivers better ignition performance.
- Improved Output - Low voltage requirement and high ignitability improves combustion.
- Reduced Emissions - Improved ignitability leads to less combustion fluctuation, resulting in less fuel consumption and significantly reduced CO, CO2 and HC emissions.
- Technologically Advanced - Delivers all-round optimum vehicle performance to a much wider range of OE vehicles at an affordable price.
- Consolidated Range - The complete Iridium TT Spark Plug range is highly consolidated and caters for the majority of the top selling EU car park.
- Thread Size: 14mm
- Thread Pitch: 1.25mm
- Resistor Value: 5K Ohm
- Reach: 19mm (3/4")
- Hex Size: 5/8" (16mm)
- Gap: 0.039" (1.0mm)
- Heat Range: 16
- Longevity: 100k
- Center Electrode: 0.4mm (Iridium)
- Ground Electrode: 0.7mm (Platinum)
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £60 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £60!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price