BOSCH Oil Filter 0451103369 [ P 3369 ]
Add To Basket
- Cross References
- Fitment / Compatibility
- Shipping Explained
BOSCH Oil Filter 0451103369 [ P 3369 ]
|Filter type||Screw-on Filter|
|Thread Size||3/4" 16 UNF|
|Outer diameter [mm]||78|
|Diameter 1 [mm]||62|
The job of the oil filter is to protect the engine against impurities in the oil such as dust, metal particles, combustion residue or soot particles.
With modern engines it is vital that replacement oil filters are made to the same high standards that the vehicle manufacturer specifies. Filters not made to this specification could lead to poor engine performance and damage.
Bosch have a comprehensive range of oil filters covering most vehicles on the road today. So make sure you insist on Bosch oil filters when replacing them in your car.The consequences of a dirty filter:
- Premature engine wear, which can even lead to engine damage
- Reduced engine power
- Increased oil consumption
- Oil leaks
On short-distance trips and in stop-and-go traffic, the oil and the oil filters should be changed more often than the replacement intervals specified by the vehicle manufacturer. Frequent cold starts lead to more condensation and a fuel surplus in the combustion mixture. This means:
- Unburnt hydrocarbons and condensation enter the oil which leads to premature aging of the oil
- At high engine temperatures, these components evaporate in the oil circuit, which further reduces the lubrication quality
|Diameter 1 [mm]||78|
|Diameter 2 [mm]||72|
|Diameter 3 [mm]||62|
|Connecting thread||3/4" 16 UNF|
|Reverse Lock Opening Pressure [bar]||0,12|
|Bypass Valve Opening Pressure [bar]||1,6|
- Bosch is one of the world's leading manufacturers of gasoline and diesel systems, so no one is better placed to specify the right filter than Bosch
- Each filter is made specifically for each engine type, so they are matched to the specific engine requirements without compromise
- Guaranteed standards that meet or exceed vehicle manufacturer specifications
- Increase engine service life
- Ensures the smooth running of the engine with increasing service intervals
Fitment / Compatibility:
|Jaguar||XF||CC9_ [2008-2015]||Saloon||3.0||2008 - 2015||2967ccm 238HP 175KW (Petrol)|
|Jaguar||XJ||N3_ [2003-2009]||Saloon||3.0||2003 - 2009||2967ccm 238HP 175KW (Petrol)|
|Jaguar||XJ||N3_ [2003-2009]||Saloon||3.0||2004 - 2007||2967ccm 243HP 179KW (Petrol)|
|Jaguar||X-Type||CF1_ [2001-2009]||Saloon||2.1 V6||2002 - 2009||2099ccm 156HP 115KW (Petrol)|
|Jaguar||X-Type||CF1_ [2001-2009]||Saloon||2.5 V6 All-wheel Drive||2001 - 2009||2495ccm 196HP 144KW (Petrol)|
|Jaguar||X-Type||CF1_ [2001-2009]||Saloon||3.0 V6 All-wheel Drive||2001 - 2007||2967ccm 230HP 169KW (Petrol)|
|Jaguar||X-Type||Estate CF1_ [2003-2009]||Estate||2.1 V6||2003 - 2009||2099ccm 156HP 115KW (Petrol)||Construction year to: 200510|
|Jaguar||X-Type||Estate CF1_ [2003-2009]||Estate||2.5||2004 - 2009||2495ccm 196HP 144KW (Petrol)|
|Jaguar||X-Type||Estate CF1_ [2003-2009]||Estate||3.0||2004 - 2009||2967ccm 230HP 169KW (Petrol)||Engine Code: WB|
|Jeep||Cherokee||KJ [2001-2008]||Closed Off-Road Vehi||3.7 4x4||2001 - 2008||3698ccm 211HP 155KW (Petrol)||Construction year to: 200712|
|Jeep||Cherokee||KJ [2001-2008]||Closed Off-Road Vehi||3.7 4x4||2003 - 2008||3700ccm 204HP 150KW (Petrol)||Construction year to: 200712|
|Jeep||Cherokee||KJ [2001-2008]||Closed Off-Road Vehi||3.7 Laredo||2001 - 2004||3700ccm 204HP 150KW (Petrol)|
|Jeep||Grand Cherokee||Mk III WH, WK [2005-2011]||Closed Off-Road Vehi||3.7 V6 4x4||2005 - 2010||3701ccm 214HP 157KW (Petrol)||Construction year to: 200812, Engine Code: EKG [148 - 157 Kw / 201 - 214 HP]|
|CHRYSLER||04781452AA, 04781452BB, 4781452AA, 4781452BB|
|DODGE||04781452AA, 04781452BB, 4781 452AA, 4781 452BB|
|JAGUAR||XR8 E6714 AB, XR8 23395, XR8 58593|
|JEEP||04781 452AA, 04781 452BB, 4781 452BB, 4781452AA|
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £75 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
- *Free shipping is available for UK Royal Mail, UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) and standard UK courier services (not express / priority / islands).
- Courier surcharges mean we are unable to offer free "to the door" courier shipping from us in Cornwall up to Highlands / Grampian in Scotland - and because we send a lot of liquids, not every courier option is available to us. UPS Access Point™ (click & collect) is available as a free shipping option across Scotland, Wales and England, wherever there is a UPS Access Point™ Location.
- Carriage charges are based on weight - please see our table of carriage costs for full details (although adding an item to your cart and viewing the calculated carriage is often easier!).
- Priority shipping is also available.
How long will it take to get my order?
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £75!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price