Add To Basket
|Oil||Part Synthetic Oil|
|Manufacturer Approval||CAT ECF-3|
|Manufacturer Approval||Cummins CES 20081|
|Oil Viscosity Classification SAE||10W-30|
|Manufacturer Approval||Deutz DQC IV-10LA|
|Manufacturer Approval||Mack EO-O Premium|
|Manufacturer Approval||Mack EOS-4.5|
|Manufacturer Approval||Mack EOS-4,5|
|Manufacturer Approval||MAN M 3271-1|
|Manufacturer Approval||MAN M 3477|
|Manufacturer Approval||MB 228,51|
|Manufacturer Approval||MB 228.51|
|Manufacturer Approval||MTU Oil Category 3|
|Manufacturer Approval||RVI RLD-3|
|Specification||ACEA Diesel E6|
|Specification||ACEA Diesel E7|
|Specification||ACEA Diesel E9|
|Specification||API Diesel CJ-4|
Modern engines operate in constantly changing conditions which impacts engine performance. Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-30 E6/E9’s unique System 5 Technology adapts to these changing conditions to help maximise engine performance. It provides exceptional resistance to contaminants, and delivers outstanding performance when you run extended drains, even under severe operating conditions.
System 5 Technology helps to maximise engine performance throughout extended drain intervals:
- Fights harmful acids which form during engine operation, maintaining TBN reserve throughout the oil drain.
- Fights wear to critical engine component.
- Fights piston deposits even under severe operating conditions.
Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-30 E6/E9 is approved by Mercedes Benz, MAN, Renault, Volvo and Deutz for oil drain up to 100,000 Km, in accordance with their specifications.
1. In independent laboratory tests, Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-30 E6/E9 performed up to 40% better than API and ACEA industry standard limits across oil thickening, piston deposits, soot handling and wear and corrosion.
2. Actual oil drain depends on engine type, operating conditions, service history, use of on-board diagnostics and fuel quality. Always consult your manufacturer’s handbook.
SHIPPING IS FREE* for orders of £75 and over
, regardless of the weight of your order.
We've tried to keep all other shipping costs as low as we can.
Carriage starts at just £0.95 (inc VAT) for small items, with our most common courier rate set at £4.99 for orders of 5kg (enough for 5 litres of oil).
We give an estimate of delivery dates as you shop and in your basket. The vast majority of items are held in stock and dispatched from our UK warehouse and we'll do all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping Over £75!
UK mainland, standard shipping*
No Leak Guarantee
We replace any shipping damages
We never like to be beaten on price