HeatShield HP Turbo Kit - Turbo Shield Only - 9" x 19"
This HP Turbo Kit from HeatShield can help increase horsepower and reduce turbo lag while protecting other engine components from turbo-generated under-hood heat. Unlike other turbo heat shield kits that use exhaust wrap, this kit features extreme-temperature insulation materials which provide greater heat protection, performance, and durability.
This turbo kit includes an extreme-temperature turbo blanket and HeatShield Armour for your downpipe, putting this kit at the cutting edge of thermal-barrier technology and performance.
Capable of withstanding 982°C continuous, the universal heat shield is designed for street performance and the most hard-core racing applications. The simple two-piece design comes with comprehensive instructions, so installation is simple even for the novice installer.
HeatShield was the first company to offer high performance turbo heat shields. Improve the efficiency of your turbo by retaining heat inside with a heat shield. Using a turbo shield can increase boost, reduce turbo chatter or flutter, and help keep the turbo from lagging!
Made in the USA from premium materials, HeatShield stand by their temperature ratings and offer you genuine products that are #racetested.
- Rated for 982°C continuous use, 1204°C intermittent
- Capable of reducing up to 60% of radiant heat
- Reduces turbo lag, lowers under hood temperatures
- Universal kit, fits many turbo applications
- Engine component protection, allowing greater performance and durability
- Outstanding overall heat protection
- Easy to use
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 9" x 19"
- Rated for continuous use: 982°C
- Rated for intermittent use: 1204°C
- Insulation type: Insulator, retains heat
- Base material: silica, ceramic, and fibreglass
- Colour: Chrome/aluminium