Fuchs TITAN SYN MC 10w-40 High Performance Semi-Synthetic Engine Oil
Super High Performance, fuel-economy engine oil based on MC-synthesis for a variety of gasoline and diesel engines in passenger cars. Lower oil consumption.
TITAN SYN MC SAE 10W-40 is an advanced, SAE 10W-40 all-season, fuel economy engine oil specially formulated for gasoline and diesel engines independently of normally aspirated or turbo-charged in passenger car and van application. Universal application was a high priority in the development of this oil. The modern concept of TITAN SYN MC SAE 10W-40 offers high functionality.
TITAN SYN MC SAE 10W-40 Shall be used for vehicles without extended drain intervals. TITAN SYN MC SAE 10W-40 offers safe operation at all running conditions. TITAN SYN MC SAE 10W-40 is miscible and compatible with conventional branded engineoils. However, mixing with other engine oils should be avoided in order to fully utilize the product’s benefits. A complete oil change is recommended when converting to TITAN SYN MC SAE 10W-40. For information on product safety and proper disposal please refer to the latest Material Safety Data Sheet.
- Unrestricted use in normally aspirated and turbocharged gasoline and diesel engines
- Very good viscosity-temperature behaviour and high shear stability ensure all-season suitability even at severe operating conditions
- Reliable cold starting and rapid oil circulation
- Very good wear protection
- Protects against sludging
- Compatible with all gaskets and shaft seals
- Hydraulic tappets always function reliably
- Fully miscible and compatible with all brand name single and multigrade engine oils Reduced oil consumption
- MB-APPROVAL 229.1
- MB-APPROVAL 229.3
- PSA B71 2300
- Renault RN0700 / RN0710
- VW 502 00 / VW 505 00